Laser dentistry is an exciting technological advancement that can make some of your dental experiences more comfortable and simple. It’s especially good for:
- Creating more beautiful smiles by reshaping the gum line.
- Relieving gum disease.
- Performing frenectomies.
- Ridding your mouth of certain ulcers.
Call One Dental Studio to take advantage of this convenient dental option.
How Can Laser Dentistry Help Me?
We can use our dental lasers to serve you in a few different ways. Which of these are you interested in?
- Gum Contouring: If you have ever thought that your gums are larger than you want, we can reshape your gum line with a laser. This can reveal more of your healthy, beautiful teeth, creating the type of smile you want. Lasers painlessly remove gum tissue and allow you to heal very quickly afterwards.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontal (gum) disease treatment is easier with lasers. Along with ultrasonic tools, we use lasers to treat infected gum tissue and get rid of it. This is much more comfortable for patients who don’t like metal tools or drills. Plus, lasers are very precise and efficient, allowing for quick recovery.
- Cavity Detection: Dentists traditionally have detected cavities with a metal tool that allows them to feel soft spots in the teeth. However, these tools can’t detect the smallest, earliest signs of decay. Lasers give us the ability to treat tooth decay sooner and more comfortably.
Whatever laser dentistry treatment you get, it will come with these advantages:
- Less pain than with traditional tools.
- Little need for stitches.
- Keeping more of your natural tooth material.
- Low possibility of infection.
- Quick healing after services.
Using laser dentistry means that we can treat your oral conditions and refresh your smile with maximum comfort! We are ready to use this stunning technology to help you today!
Call One Dental Studio for High-Tech Laser Dentistry
If you need aesthetic gum recontouring to reveal your beautiful teeth, call One Dental Studio today. We also use laser dentistry to relieve certain oral problems, which we’re excited to do quickly and effectively with lasers.