Restorative dentistry can give you back lost teeth and fix broken teeth. It can also cosmetically reshape or recolor teeth. If you are missing teeth, are suffering from dental damage, or want a more aesthetically pleasing smile, call One Dental Studio for restorative services.
We have years of experience in giving our patients the healthy smiles they miss. Restorative dentistry could even restore your confidence in social situations, work, or special relationships. Let’s explore the options available to you.
If you’re missing more than a few teeth, dentures can restore your smile, your ability to chew, and even your speech patterns! We offer several types of dentures for different needs:
- Traditional Dentures: These replace all the teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or entire mouth. They’ll fit comfortably over your gums and let you chew and smile normally again! Our high-quality dentures look amazing and are easy to clean every night.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: These attach to several titanium tooth roots implanted in your jaw bone. This system secures your dentures against slipping or moving. You can brush them like natural teeth, and they should not require many follow-up appointments.
You can rely on One Dental Studio to help you maintain great oral health after replacing your teeth.
When the chewing area of a tooth is damaged, a porcelain crown can cover it and restore it. Our porcelain crowns, made with the CEREC system, offer these advantages:
- You can get your tooth scanned and crown placed in only one appointment.
- Porcelain gleams just like a natural tooth, making your restored tooth blend in with your other teeth.
- Crowns cover the top and sides of a tooth, protecting them from further damage.
- Crowns let you chew without pain and smile with confidence.
CEREC crowns at One Dental Studio can get you in and out of the dental chair with a stronger smile in no time!
If you’re missing a tooth (or more than one in a row), a dental bridge can replace it. It works like this:
- We create a small frame to hold a custom-made crown to replace your tooth.
- We bond new crowns to the teeth on either side of your gap.
- We attach the bridge to those crowns to fill in the gap with the new tooth.
You’ll end up with several teeth in a row that are all restored and ready to use normally. Plus, the bridge will protect your other teeth from getting misaligned or worn out as a result of that gap.
Schedule Your Restorative Dentistry Today
Are you suffering from missing or damaged teeth? Dentures, crowns, and bridges can relieve your challenges. Some of these treatments only take one visit! Call One Dental Studio today to schedule an appointment.