Would you like straighter, whiter teeth? You may wonder how some people do it. It seems effortless for them. Well, their secret might be veneers!
Porcelain veneers can:
- Reshape an individual tooth to just the form you want.
- Cover stains and discoloration.
- Hide tooth cracks and chips.
- Make a row of teeth look straighter.
- Cover small gaps between teeth.
- Correct a narrow smile.
- Revitalize the look of worn teeth.
If you’re less than confident about your smile and want to improve it, let the professionals at One Dental Studio know your goals. We can show you how porcelain veneers can give your teeth a quick makeover.
How Do Porcelain Veneers Work?
Porcelain veneers are thin, strong shells of porcelain that cover just the fronts of teeth we’re treating. They give your teeth a new, better-looking coating that is the secret of a Hollywood smile.
When you need a tooth or teeth to look better, we run through a few steps, which include:
- A thorough exam to check each of your teeth.
- Intraoral pictures of your teeth.
- Preparing your teeth to bond with veneers.
- Sending away to get your veneers custom-made.
- At a later appointment, bonding your veneers to your teeth.
- Ensuring your enhanced teeth are the right color and shape.
Once your veneers are bonded, you’ll be able to eat normally, clean your teeth easily, and smile confidently.
Faster, Prepless Veneers
Prepless porcelain veneers are an exciting new option we offer. If you want the veneer treatment to be finished more quickly, ask us about prepless veneers.
These veneers are designed to be bonded to your teeth with much less preparation than with traditional veneers. First, we’ll make sure your teeth are clean and healthy. When your unique veneers have been created, we’ll be able to quickly bond them to your teeth with a minimum of effort or preparation.
Get an Appointment for a Dazzling Smile Today!
If you have cosmetic dentistry goals, porcelain dental veneers can help you reach them, and our high-quality veneers can last for many years. Call One Dental Studio today to get started.