Everyone wants a beautiful smile and straight teeth. What better icebreaker can you have than a great smile?
When you reach a certain age, you don’t want to deal with the pain or inconvenience of metal braces. They don’t look right in the boardroom, the classroom, or many other adult or teenage activities.
If you can relate, we should talk about Invisalign® aligners. This is a treatment that straightens teeth quickly and almost invisibly. Plus, it’s more comfortable than metal braces!
How Do Invisalign® Aligners Work?
Invisalign® treatment uses a series of custom-made, clear aligners to straighten teeth. Patients wear each set for about two weeks, then swap them for the next set.
If you visit One Dental Studio for Invisalign® treatment, we will:
- Scan your teeth.
- Analyze them in three dimensions to make sure you’re a good candidate.
- Send your scans to the lab to get your custom aligners created from a durable material.
- Bring you back in to help you put in your first aligners and give you several more to use.
The process is simple, and you’ll be able to integrate it into your busy life.
How Does Invisalign® Treatment Compare to Traditional Braces?
Invisalign® clear aligners have a lot of advantages over metal braces. These include:
- Comfort: Many patients who’ve tried both say that wearing a set of aligners is much less painful than traditional braces.
- Non-Metal Material: Because Invisalign® aligners use no metal, they can’t cut your lips or gums.
- Aesthetics: These aligners don’t use shiny, obvious brackets that disrupt a smile and push lips forward.
- Convenience: You can take out your aligners when you eat, pose for a picture, go on a date, give a speech, and brush and floss your teeth. It’s easy!
- Effectiveness: Like traditional braces, Invisalign® aligners can correct many orthodontic challenges, including bite problems, crooked teeth, crowded teeth, and others.
- Speed: Your whole treatment could be completed in a year or less.
While you’re using Invisalign® clear aligners, we’ll schedule the fewest number of appointments with you that we can to save you time. We’ll bring you in just to ensure your treatment is progressing well and to give you your next several sets of aligners.
Schedule an Invisalign® Consultation at One Dental Studio
If you’re an adult who needs invisible orthodontic work or wants orthodontics for your teen, Invisalign® aligners could be a perfect fit. It’s quick, convenient, and comfortable. Call One Dental Studio in the Phoenix and Mesa area today to find out if we could give you your ideal smile!